Thursday, April 12, 2012

Alicia Silverstone feeds her baby like a baby bird!



Alicia Silverstone feeds her son Bear Blu from her own mouth. She says he loves it.

Look, I don't even know where to start with this one. I will say that parenting use to be a normal human function that most people went through without much fanfare. Humans  have been having babies since the dawn of time.  Parenting has now turned into a religious experience, a higher called for the chosen few who are willing to sacrifice everything to obsess about their offspring. There are so many different ways of parenting but it seems to me that everywhere I look parents are literally trying to keep their children from becoming independent well adjusted adults. Who knows what this next generation will look like. I give up. Seriously. We are so fucked! The kids name is Bear Blu. I mean is she trying to set him up for failure? At least he lives in LA. But would you send your child to a Dr. Bear Blu? or trust an attorney named Bear Blu, a Senator?  *sighs*

No comments:

Post a Comment